We are looking for an intern who would like to do their work experience in a language school. Apart from the language skills, you will gain:
- customer service experience
- learn about the day to day running of a busy office
- an opportunity to help organise and take part in social activities
- you will work with students, teachers and managers
- you will have an opportunity to improve your English
- you will work in a friendly international environment
Your tasks will include: helping students with enquiries, administration tasks on a computer, printing and scanning, showing new students around the school, attending social activities.
We need (essential): min. B2 level of English, min. 8 weeks commitment, preferably longer; EU citizen only; commitment and reliability ability to work independently attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who likes meeting new people, working with a computer, a person who is proactive and likes being busy.
No financial compensation
English: Independent User B2