We are looking for interns who would work in our company as student support assistant. Our branch is located in Valencia. The duration of internship will be minimum 2 months.
We offer you internship in friendly atmosphere among professional people, which will be primarily consist in the support of activities and projects developed by Universal Mobility .
We are a young Spanish company, founded in 2014 by people with experience in managing groups and European projects within the framework of programs such as Leonardo da Vinci, Human Capital, Erasmus Plus, EURODYSSEY and POWER.
Establishments where we have our offices over time have received many groups of trainees within European programs Leonardo da Vinci and Erasmus Plus in the following areas: management business, management, hotel management, tourism, language and cuisine, extending same experience regarding mobility projects and supranational cooperation.
We put great emphasis on the quality of the project and its development, serving at the stage of submission of applications and the realization. Actively involved in the dissemination of project results, organizing professional practices / job shadowing / study visits / technical visits /courses according to the project schedule, the skills of the beneficiaries and with a close cooperation with host companies.
Your tasks will include:
- Accompanying groups in cultural activities as tours around city, bike tours, shows, events and visiting various attractions offered by the city,
- Supporting with planning trips and creating cultural programs,
- Supporting with professional visits of the groups,
- Supporting with preparation of Spanish classes (level A1-A2) based on interactive activities,
- Supporting with preparation of documentation,
- Supporting with translating (oral and written),
- Work with social media of the company.
- Level of Spanish language: B1
- Level of English language: B1
- Level of Polish/Romanian: B1
- Communicative, open-minded for new experience and challenges, responsible, well-organized, positive and feeling like learning new things person.
The training held in Universal Mobility will allow you to develop both Spanish and English. Thanks to live in such beautiful cities you will have the opportunity to get to know the Spanish culture, traditions and customs. Moreover our company gives you a chance to see how the management of European projects works.
contact person: Campise Silvina: [email protected]