A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is born from the passion and spirit of specialists. With global clients and global vision, we are not just another agency, maybe you think it? That’s what makes us stronger because we also know how to stand out from the crowd and how to find the perfect creative and appropriate solution for your greatest projects.
Appetite Creative is a unique blend of mixed experiences: we worked in well-known agencies, small agencies, big huge corporates, been freelance, had another activity, worked for small, middle, large accounts, some were swimming champions, others fell in webshops when they were young, but all of us, and we really mean ALL, were driven by the very same passion, and this constant urge for quality and creativity.
Our aim is to focus on understanding the client, their objectives and needs. We are technology agnostic and focus on providing the most impressive and innovate new ideas, not tying any one client to any one platform, technology or screen.
- Helping the studio manager in all aspects of the company
- Client and Project Management
- Supporting in providing reports and anylsis
- Quality control of creatives and designs
- Control of campaign procedures
- Assist with the developing of the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Benchmark Research
- Assisting in the team management
- Assisting in the improvement and efficiency of internal procedures
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Track deliverables
- Help assist with quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Implement and mamange change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess results of project
What we are looking for:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Degree in Business Administration / Business Management or similar
- A background in design would be a plus
- Digital marketing and social media knowledge would be a plus
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English
- English is a must.
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attitude and eager to learn
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design, would be a plus
- Intermediate-Advance knowledge Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
What we can offer you:
- Friendly atmosphere at a comfortable office with air conditioning
- Working in an International Company
- Professional training
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural growth team
- A diverse, energetic and fun environment
- Flexible co-officeworking -once-twice a week and ability to work from home
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to submit your application by sending us:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Specific dates you are able to start the internship & duration