AIL Madrid Spanish Language School is searching for a young, enthusiastic, and highly motivated student to join its dynamic international team.
The successful candidate will
- Have a desire to learn new knowledge and skills
- Be a team player and able to self-motivate themselves in order to work on individual projects
- Have a desire to play a multitasking role (sales, administration, marketing)
- Be responsible and have initiative
- Have a good level of English and Spanish (other languages would be a plus but are not essential).
- Organization of all aspects of group trips to Madrid for high schools and universities: classes, activities, accommodation, transportation and other services.
- Elaboration of offers and quotes.
- Provide timely, personalized, well-structured and business-like responses to clients.
- Creation and implementation of massive mailings and support with other marketing campaigns.
- Management of one of the company’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Contact with third parties to arrange services for the client, negotiating when required, to ensure that the most competitive prices are met.
- Development of databases.
- Occasional creation, update and translation of marketing/website content in Polish, English and Spanish.
Technical Skills and Competencies we look for in an internship candidate
- Outgoing, friendly personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport / relationship of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person) and suppliers.
- Outgoing communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathy, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation)
- Excellent organizational / multitasking /prioritizing skills. ‘Can do’ attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work.
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximization
Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office.
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: 7th January 2020
- End date: 30th June 2020
- Schedule: 8:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday + 1 Saturday every 4 weeks (with a day off in exchange)
- An internship contract must be signed between your university and AIL Madrid before the internship starts.
- Native Polish
- Excellent English and Spanish level (B2- C1)
- Other languages are a plus (German, French, Italian)
What do we offer
• Work in an young, dynamic, international team
• Salary: 300€ gross per month
• 4 free Spanish classes per week
Candidates should send a CV (preferably with a photo) and an application letter by email to [email protected]