The trainee must:
- be an Arts student or any student with basic Arts studies.
-cooperate in the preparation of lessons and materials for the subject of Arts in a state secondary school, year 9.
- co-teach students in in the Arts lessons according to our CLIL programme.
-promote task based teaching and meaningful learning situations.
- help students and teachers develop and improve their communication skills in English.
- promote possible work/partnerships between students of his/her own country and our school.
- share the culture of his/her country, its history, habits, heritage, art and gastronomy with the school community.
- use educational technologies.
-take part in the curricular and extracurricular school activities developed by the Arts department.
-collaborate with other departments if they are required according to their area of studies or formation, personal skills and interests.