The trainee must:
- be a Geography and History student.
-cooperate in the preparation of lessons and materials.
- co-teach students in year 9 ESO in the Geography and History lessons according to the CLIL programme.
-promote task based teaching and meaningful learning situations.
- help students and teachers develop and improve their communication skills in English.
- promote possible work/partnerships between students of his/her own country and our school.
- share the culture of his/her country, its history, habits, heritage, art and gastronomy with the school community.
- use educational technologies.
-take part in the curricular and extracurricular school activities developed by the Geography and History department.
-collaborate with other departments if they are required according to their area of studies or formation, personal skills and interests.