To apply, follow the instructions in the "Additional Information" section or we will not accept your application.
Locus Workspace is an English-language coworking space in Prague with members from more than 20 countries. As a Community Manager Intern at Locus Workspace, your main role will be to help make members and visitors feel welcome and comfortable in the space.
What you'll be doing
- Administrative tasks: updating the members’ accounts, dealing with other daily aspects of running a coworking space
- Event management: planning and attending the events we organize for members
- Marketing: social media, blogging, email marketing, web analytics
- Graphic design: creating signs for events/announcements + social media posts
- Accounting & Finance: invoicing members for their services, entering bills in the Accounting software, etc.
- Business plan development: coming up with ideas to make the company grow and implement them
What we are expecting
- Social intelligence skills. You must be a people person and have good judgment and social self-confidence. You should be communicative and cheerful.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Czech or Slovak is a plus, but not required)
- Be self-motivated. We expect you to come up with ideas and have the initiative to make judgments and do what makes sense for the end goal, rather than expect clear rules about each step you take.
- Be ready to work 30 - 40 hours a week.
- Dates can be flexible, but we expect you to work at Locus for at least 4 months.
- Own your own laptop.
What you can expect
- A fun, hardworking and creative team of colleagues.
- Access to an incredible collection of members. Locus houses a diverse group of entrepreneurs, creatives, and professionals from around the world.
- Full-time membership at the coworking space.
- An outstanding recommendation for your outstanding work.