We are looking for students with interest in an internship abroad, who would join us in a strongly internationally oriented experience. Working with us will mean to get in touch with national, regional and local institutions, such us public administrations and private companies, to lead them towards innovation through our main activities which is EU Project planning and management.
We already welcomed students from all over Europe, within the Erasmus+ Traineeship Program that allows you to have a scholarship for your internship.
This type of experience would have a positive impact on your students’ careers, by improving your digital/entrepreneurial/leadership skills, perfectly in line with the updated labour market demands.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Drafting of projects and presentation in English;
- Search for European project information and partnerships;
- Research and development of training contents.
- Collaborate with the Communication and Public Relation team.
Who are you
You are a student with interest in the writing and management of European projects. Preferred educational background (others are welcome):
- Communication and Media
- Business, Management and Economics
- Politics and International Relations
- Humanities, Training and education
Work languages: English B1/B2, C1/C2; Spanish B1/B2, C1/C2
Mobility Period: 3+ months (5 - 6 months period is preferred)
We would be glad to establish a strong long-term collaboration with you. So, if you are interested in collaborating with us we could be glad to arrange and schedule an online meeting and have a talk.