OVERVIEWBella & Bona is actively looking for an enthusiastic and talented intern to join our team in our Munich office. All our internship positions have the potential to convert into a full-time role within 6 months for our top performers.
Joining one of the most promising Food-Tech companies in Europe, this position offers significant potential for growth and learning in a short amount of time.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and resourceful individual, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously in an entrepreneurial, high-pace environment. YOUR MISSIONThe Supply Chain internship role will support our Operation Team with the scouting of suppliers, supply chain and quality control. Responsibilities may include working across supply chain disciplines compiling data, completing financial analysis and process review for various distribution and supply chain strategies.
This position will also be involved in the final stages of an ERP/Warehouse Management System implementation within the Regional Distribution Network. Some travel to Distribution and Manufacturing locations may be involved.
Our goal is to provide the intern with a practical, hands-on experience in one or more Supply Chain disciplines and build solid competencies within the Supply Chain field! As our Supply Chain intern your tasks will be:
- Ensure food and non-food items are delivered on time
- Ordering and receivings, check with the invoices/receiving
- Supplier Relationship
- Meet KPIs of quality and costs, monitoring Kitchen have enough Vytal and all the ingredients they need.
- Check on the price and alternatives
- Inventory Check
- Prepare the purchase plan/ forecast, food cost report and menu checking.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree program in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Food Management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Driving license B is an advantage
- Must desire to be a people leader
- German language is an advantage
- Must be able to work and problem solve independently as well as be highly functional in a team-based environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) a must
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical for success in this position
- Opportunity to join one of the most promising Food-Tech companies in Europe.
- Salary up to 1.500€ + Ticket transportation for the whole city + enjoy paid meals at lunch in our Kitchen.
- Ability to grow into (and beyond) your role fast, converting an internship in a full-time position
- Daily lunch allowance with delicious and healthy food
- A diverse and international team of smart, talented and energetic co-worked
- Opportunity to learn from a top-notch team of active advisors and venture capital investors, including Plug & Play, Mckinsey, BCG, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Rocket Internet, Foodora)
- A unique chance to improve the world, focusing on the health of our customers with good food while improving sustainability and lowering CO2 emissions thanks to our scalable model.
ABOUT USBella & Bona venture-capital-backed food-tech business offering a workplace food program that office workers love and look forward to every day.
Our scalable dark kitchen operations and investments in data and technology automation allow to consistently deliver high-quality food, optimize health and nutritional values, while lowering cost, and considerably reducing food waste and CO2 emissions.
The company raised in January 2020 a $3 million round led by Plug and Play, with additional funding from Rovagnati, Ambrosi, and other investors with a strong entrepreneurial background (former or current Mckinsey, Google, Auto1, BCG, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Rocket Internet, Foodora).
We're looking for talented colleagues who want to advance their careers and help scale our business across Munich, Berlin, and Frankfurt!