Focus of the internship will be on providing support to different tasks within the project portfolio which encompasses different projects related to sustainable land use in European railways. This assignment will also include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of projects (depending on the specialities whether on Land Use or Noise and Vibration), including initiating surveys, compiling, and analysing data from project participants, collaborating with subcontractors to publish articles and reports,
- Support the supervisor for the EU funded projects,
- Support the communication activities of projects and the relationship with members and other stakeholders,
- Assist in the organization of workshops, meetings and event planning,
- Provide support on a range of tasks as delegated by his/her supervisor.
Interns are also welcomed to take part in seminars, trainings workshops, conferences, and other events organised by UIC while completing the internship.