Nedobjael.hu is looking for remote interns!
Are you interested in sustainability and the circular economy? Do you want to find out what it is like to develop a sustainable business from a simple, comprehensive idea?
Nedobjael.hu is not just a portal where people offer and get things for free. Nedobjael ("Do not throw it away") helps cities and businesses with waste-prevention. Nedobjael is gradually building a network of ReUse points at collection yards throughout Hungary. Nedobjael has already gone beyond the borders of Hungary and the Nedobjael concept is spreading across Europe.
What would you do with us?
There is plenty of things to do at Nedobjael. We will ask you about the kind of work you would like to do, what kind of activities you are interested in, and what you would like to devote your energy to. Some people enjoy social networks, some people prefer to look for potential clients, some people prefer to deal with the clients, some people think of how to make a project visible, some people are looking at spreadsheets and they like to analyze data, some people play with graphics, some are visionaries and they come up with a completely new way to go. Of course, it is also possible to combine everything and try a little of everything. Everyone will find their place with us.
What can we offer?
- Unpaid internship in the range of minimum 10 hours per week (up to 40 hours per week if mandated by your university to qualify for Erasmus funding).
- Cooperation for at least 3 months.
- Possibility of obtaining a financial reward in case of work success.
- Opportunity to learn and develop in a team of people who have many years of experience with sustainable business.
- Working from home.
- Contacts from the environment of sustainable development.
- Certificate of completion of the internship.
- Recommendations for future employment / internship / university applications.
If you are interested in the offer, please contact us.
In Hungarian: [email protected]
In English: [email protected]
We look forward to working with you for a sustainable future!
Who are we looking for?
A person interested in sustainability and the circular economy, who can work in a team as well as independently. Everyone interested in connecting the world of sustainability and business who is willing to learn new things and is reliable has its place in the team. We do not have to mention the basics of working on a PC.