Do you want to be part of an exhilarating project, in the charming city of Amsterdam, alongside an international team of passionate change-makers, all the while you help us march toward future-proof social and ecological sustainability? If you answered yes, then we have the perfect internship for you.
We are a social business catalysing sustainable environmental and social impact actions in our society, through multiple projects and collaborations. Sapient Social & Environmental Enterprises was established in 2016 and consists of a team of bright, young inspired individuals, from across the globe who dedicate themselves to stop food waste, renew democracy, provide local green energy solutions, and help other social businesses in their path to positive impact.
About the project
Food Circle is one of Sapient's projects whose goal is to unite organizations who are fighting against food waste in Amsterdam. Mostly, Food Circle supports them on social media or helps bringing in volunteers for their events. Currently, it is also developing an entertaining and educating card game called Zero Waste Chef which aims to create awareness about food waste in a fun way.
About Position - Talent Coordinator
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication and organizational skills. Someone who is excited about recruiting and linking the right talent to the right roles in our company. The right candidate will have a keen interest in sustainability and strongly identifies with the mission of making the world a better place.
Your tasks will include:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process within a hardworking team.
- Report to the leadership teams about the current progress and status of the whole team.
- Managing the entire HR process from onboarding to offboarding.
- Effectively tackle a variety of projects, while being involved in team building and forming a very diverse team.
- You would also be involved in brainstorming sessions and special tasks, aimed at improving the processes supporting Sapient’s growth.
Do you fit our profile?
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Action-oriented, proactive attitude and critical thinking
- Love for an international, challenging and social environment.
What we offer
This is a non-paid internship. So what’s in it for you?
- A more in-depth understanding of social business and its social & environmental impact,
- The opportunity to participate in a dynamic, proactive and young environment,
- Autonomy and flexible working hours,
- The power to make a difference,
- The opportunity to acquire new skills, learn and grow,
- Amazing colleagues.
Currently we are looking for a new intern to join us from January 2021 for a minimum of 3 months.
Unfortunately the internship is unpaid, however you can choose the duration that suits you best (minimum of three months). Also you can choose your own working hours as full-time or part-time as long as you strictly follow the program you set for yourself.
Due to Corona restrictions, it is possible to work remotely for certain positions. It's also possible to work from our office Ferdinand Huyckstraat 62, 1061 HW Amsterdam.
About the team
Our interns are called Padawans who are highly motivated to make the world a better place. The Sapient team consists of people who are team oriented, goal driven, proactive, independent and open-minded. We work both in teams and individually. So, we are looking for like minded people to join our team.
To keep the team spirit during the Corona times, we have team meetings at least once a week and once a month we organize Sapient Days with fun activities both online and offline in order to welcome new Padawans and to strengthen our sense of belonging.
If this sounds appealing to you please send your CV and motivational letter to [email protected] (all documents must be in english) Make sure to include “Internship Application (position) MM.YY – MM.YY)” in the subject header with the position you are applying for and your dates of availability.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are applying from outside the EU and you do not have a working visa, please ensure that you sort out how you plan to arrange your stay in the Netherlands. We do not offer any assistance regarding visas and permits.