Are you a music fanatic, passionate about a specific, or various musical styles, created by and for deejays and spend most of your time looking for new producers and sounds? Do you have a smell to discover a natural born talent? Come with us to do your internship with us
Online since the year 2000, Deejaybooking.com is a Brussels based online booking platform for international artists, with a main focus on producer/deejays.
What do we expect from you
We believe in results. So if you are proactive – you would definitely fit in our team! We are expecting you to dig deep and discover the best talents, which would be presented to our wide community of promoters, clubs, festivals and private event organizers!
- Have a vast understanding of what the company looks for and strong eye for details and experience with the electronic music
- As a scout always has to prove they can see what others can’t.
- Confident people who have a mastery of communication in all forms.
What will your internship be about:
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
- Superior customer service, communications skills and attention to detail in all interactions with candidates and colleagues.
- Has the ability to work in dynamic and constantly changing work environment
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with internal/ external customers, business partners, and colleagues.
- Solid track record of setting high standards of performance; assuming responsibility and accountability for success.
- Demonstrate innovation and outside of the box thinking with search techniques.
- Has to be a candidate-centric, with strong understanding of the industry.
Conditions and what is in it for you?
• A possibility of getting involved in a creation of a start-up
• Getting to know different sides of business (PR, Management, business administration etc.)
How to apply
Please write us on [email protected] enclosing your CV and a brief covering letter (no more than 1 side of A4), setting out what makes you interested and right for the post.
Would you have any questions about the internship please contact us