Start: Flexible 2021
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Slovak branch of a global company, one of the the world's leading re-insuring company. Their business is in understanding and analyzing the major risks that concern the world - from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cyber crime. The company employs around 10 000 people across the group worldwide.
Trainee will be a member of a finance team with the following key responsibilities:
• Complete tax documentation
• Download data from internal systems.
• Electronically archive documentation on Sharepoint
• Communication with internal stakeholders (within Group Tax team and other teams) and occasionally with banks and external clients
• Request data from contacts and monitor the status
• Fill in data to various Tax workbooks, Testing of internal systems
• Monitor outgoing and incoming post
• Higher Education Student/graduate in finance or accounting
• English speaker (B2 level or higher)
• Advanced MS Excel and Word skills
• Communication skills
• Able to work accurately to meet deadlines
• Able to adapt to change, Team player
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
The Group Tax Operations team is young team directly supporting the global Tax team with reporting, analytics and data management. This position offers a great opportunity to get professional experience in international company, cooperating on complex tasks in Tax Operations team.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Lunch allowance
• Professional training courses
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the traineeship
• Standard support by our team.
For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!