Call for Erasmus+ Traineeship for English Language teaching assistant
Do you want to gain international work experience?
Do you like helping children internationally to improve their English language skills?
Are you an adventurer and want to explore new culture and region?
Universum College from Kosovo invites English Language and Literature students to apply for the paid internship position “English Teaching Assistants” under the KA1 Erasmus+ Traineeship.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to teach English to pupils in Kosovo.
We are interested to select competent international students to help our teachers and staff to teach English to our students. Selected students will get to work with children of various ages and educational needs, while learning how to craft effective lesson plans and organize classrooms.
As a Teacher Assistant intern, you will be responsible for individual and/or small group of students who need assistance in sharpening English language skills. Mentoring and short intensive training will be available to selected students in order to assist you perform successfully and have great experience.
This position requires that applicants have positive attitude and have international mindset.
- Teach 10 hours a week
- 10 hours of tutoring sessions a week
- 2 blogs about the experience
- Help teachers prepare lesson plans
- Be at least second-year student (preferably third-year student)
- Average grade higher than 8
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Writing skills
- Good understanding of social media
Starts: 1 September 2020
Ends: 25 December 2020
- Develop experience in teaching
- Acquire an understanding about effective teaching and learning methods
- Compensation available through E+
Should you need further information, dont hestitate to [email protected]