Amazing opportunity to boost your teaching career!
Type of centre: school (kids 3-16 years old)
Location: La Palma del Condado, Huelva, Spain
- Preparing lessons
- Correcting exams
- Fostering oral and listening skills
Starting date: 17th of January 2022 (to discuss, could be later in January)
Ending date: 31st May 2022
Schedule: From Monday to Fridays (during mornings and some evenings), schedule of 18h/week, all schools holidays are paid
Economical compensation: 500€ net/month (+Erasmus grant around 600€ if you can apply for it - more info here: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/trainees_en)
Additional benefits provided:
- Social Security (this provides full health care coverage in Spain with same rights as a Spanish citizen)
- 1 online course about Teaching techniques in an online Spanish University
- 1h of Spanish classes per week with the Spanish teacher of the School. This teacher is specialized in teaching Spanish language to foreigners and will help you out to progress with your Spanish through conversation practical classes and grammar basis. If you would be interested in more hours of Spanish classes, it can be arranged too for free.
- mentor who helps you through all the internship period
- The school will facilitate that the teaching assistant gets extra income through private tuitions. That means that if you are interested in teaching private tuition, you will be allowed to post some leaflets on the School itself and get new students for yourself. The School will facilitate even the possibility for the TA to use the classrooms of the schools for free during evenings and get his/her own students (from the School or outside the School) and charge them for the classes. The extra money you get for this, will be 100% for you.
- min. C1 English level
- good communication skills
- no experience is required
Please apply via erasmusintern. Cover letter is not required. Remote work is not possible.