What is the program Erasmus In school about?
Erasmus In School is a portal where you can find teaching internships at schools and summer camps worldwide. The portal provides language assistants. A Language Assistant is a native who supports the main teacher in the teaching of a foreign language.The Language Assistant is the perfect asset in Bilingual Education projects for language immersion.
- Our schools are specially interested in working with children and young people in different fields such as education, culture, art and sports
- We are interesting in candidates who are willing to explore the country,share their culture and build a strong community
- It would bring us the possibility of coming into contact with different cultures and working interculturality and all the aspects related to the intern's home country
- Teaching English in small groups
- Developing any kind any activity using English as vehicle of communication: Eg: cultural talks, sports, trip club, drama, dance, etc
- Having a C1 English level.
- Being an Erasmus student is not a requirement.
- We accept non English native speakers and candidates from outside the EU
- Internships at schools will start in October and will last 9 months.
- Internships at summer camps will start in July
- Depending on the school and location, the stipend will vary between 500-1000€ net/month
- Free Spanish classes
- Health insurance
- Teaching certificate
- Some schools also offer free accommodation and free lunch
How to apply:
Create a profile here: https://www.erasmusinschool.com/registration
You can see all current vacancies here: https://www.erasmusinschool.com/findschools
This is to inform you that amidst the current situation Erasmus In School intendes to continue this opportunity for 2020-2021 academic year as expected