Did you graduate from your bachelor’s degree sometime in the last four years and you want to have an international teaching experience? Teach English in Spain this academic year and boost your CV becoming a Language Assistant in a Spanish school.
Use your own initiative to help your students with their conversation practice, create teaching materials, and plan your own classes. You may also be asked to help in other subjects such as science, art, P.E. It’s the best opportunity to share your home-country traditions and embrace the Spanish culture.
Main Perks of the Programme
- Placements in more than 200 schools all over Spain
- Teach between 20-25 hours per week
- Receive a monthly grant: €880-1,100 per month (enough to live in Spain as a young professional)
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- Certified TEFL course given by a Spanish university and paid by the programme
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Spanish is not required
- Help opening a bank account
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- No fees attached
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain international experience becoming a Language Assistant in Spain!