We are Studifahrten - Student Travel Agency, a young and well-established travel agency in Cologne, Germany. We have been offering the most epic trips in Europe to students, young professionals and their visiting relatives at best prices and highest quality.
Our Mission is to make sure, that our travelers found a trip that does not only to let them cross out their bucket list cities, but also to let them be immersed by the epic adventure feeling.
Currently with over 50K+ likes on Facebook and over 10,000 customers a year, we are an ever-expanding agency, operating from Germany. We have trips every weekend and on every public holiday, and regularly make trips to Zurich, Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Paris and many more.
Internship Details (for the home university):
Position Title: Travel Coordinator
Contract Hours: Full-time (40 Hours)
Commences: Anytime in 2023
Contract Type: Temporary
Duration: Flexible duration of 3 months
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00.
Free Days: Weekends (and some weekdays upon request)
Description of Roles:
The intern would be involved in the following activities:
1) Together with our team you will plan new destinations for trips.
2) Planning and updating the social media accounts and homepage with new trips, new information, new events.
3)Leading teams, managing boarding, breaks and time planning during trips.
4) Contacting between bus drivers- other team leaders during trips, managing hotel reservations for customers.
5) Collaborate with other creatives & interns.
6) Complete projects on time.
- Eligible to get an Erasmus Grant for Internship for sure (must)
- You have good communication skills.
-You have crisis management skills
-You have analytical thinking and practical working skills.
-You have good commercial skills.
- You have accord to working in international atmosphere.
- English language ability B2 or higher (required)
-German language ability is a plus
- University student studying a BA/MA degree.
- Understanding of international vision and multicultural communication
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Programs, such as Excel, Word, OneNote...
- Good inter-personal skills and/or customers relations experience.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to different contexts and to take on a variety of tasks.
- Provide samples of previous work to demonstrate knowledge & skill.
- Possess skills in creativity and task management.
Send us your application as EuroPass CV format with a picture only by e-mail to:
[email protected] (Mr Talha Berkay Bektas)