We are looking for a writer intern to help us writing proposals, apply for grants and competitions, and help in the overall fundraising activities.
You MUST be enrolled in an European University with an Erasmus Office for this internship!
FORMATION is a Berlin-based early stage tech startup digitalizing the forgotten 80% of the workforce – 2.5 billion-person strong – frontline workers. While there are a lot of tools for office workers such as Slack and Microsoft Teams, deskless frontline workers are being often neglected. With FORMATION we develop an app and platform based on an interactive map to empower frontline in their everyday work.
As intern you will explore funding opportunities and will take the lead in developing and writing proposals based on specifically given requirements thereby submitting winning proposals. Ideally you should have the ability to write persuasively and articulately.
Your tasks - What your work will be like
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals
- Maintains internal proposal database
- Assists in improving proposal writing abilities by evaluating and if necessary re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and establishing templates; implementing any necessary changes
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback
Your profile - What we are looking for
- Studying or have a degree in: Journalism, English literature/language, linguistics, Communications, Public Relations, or similar
- Fluent in English both written and spoken; should be able to demonstrate his/her ability to translate complicated ideas into language easily understood by others
- A hands-on mentality and excellent time-management skills
Our perks – What You get out of it
- The chance to impact workers' everyday life by unlocking the digital world to them
- Gaining first-hand experience working in an early stage tech startup
- Working in an international and multicultural team
- Working with flexible working hours and trust you to get the job done based on how you want to
- First class coaching and career support from experienced players within our team
- Enjoy live and life in Berlin ;)
- Send us your CV and 2-3 written papers/examples
- Interview with manager(s) via video call