This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a global company present in over 30 countries with a service center in Bratislava, delivering a top level customer service solutions for industry leaders worldwide. Our mission is to remain at the leading edge of innovation in this ever-changing industry. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
Your main tasks will include:
- Diagnostics: Solve complex technical enquiries for all products within our client range
- Connected Services: Provide support, assistance, and guidance in setting up connected products, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Process: Process all client requests in accordance with company processes and guidelines across all product ranges.
- Quality and Compliance: Provide superior levels of quality in all transactions with strict adherence to governing laws
- Added Value: Identify new opportunities to cross-sell and upsell without compromising the values of the company. Support new sales opportunities and provide insight solutions
- Higher Education Student or graduate
- A fluent level of French (spoken and written) plus an advanced level of English.
- Well organised and able to prioritise your workload.
- A natural team player – we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business.
- Passionate about giving and receiving fantastic customer service – we want you to treat every call or email as an opportunity to delight our customers.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
You will have the opportunity to gain experience working in an international team within an international contact center. Will learn skills and best practices for customer service and technical support.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Team buildings and social events
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
We look forward to hearing from you!