Zebra Technologies is international equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Let´s start successful career with us and add attractive internship to your resume!
We are looking for technical enthusiasts who are willing to take the opportunity of practical learning in successful international company, living abroad and wants to be part of our Zebra team for a year!
Are you interested in shorter period than a year? Sign up anyway! We are open to discussion.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more.
Technical Support Team L1 resolve problems with customers via telephone email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues and escalates as directed. Develops an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
WHAT WE COULD GIVE YOU?
- You will gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, mobile computing and printer families of products and (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
- You will solve problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
- You will escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
You will provide technical training (shadowing) for newcomers.
- You will achieve great result by sustainable self-development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members
WHAT YOU SHOULD GIVE US?
Interest in technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
Upper-intermediate English (min. B2)
Dutch on advanced level (min. C1)
Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
Strong communication skills and goal-oriented personality
WHAT MORE WE COULD OFFER YOU?
- B2B business (we communicate with our business partners, not with end users)
- 5 weeks of vacation per year + 5 sick days
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Contribution to lunches in our canteen
- Fitness program - Multisport cards
- FREE Language courses
- Cafeteria Portal
- Fruit days
- Modern Offices
- Interesting events in our company (bake sales, yoga...)
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment and many others...
Do you miss any information here? Do not hesitate to ask any questions [email protected].
Take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and sign up NOW!