- A truly global asset manager who manage almost £300 billion on behalf of institutional investors, retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world.
- The firm still retains its collaborative culture and family feel, being still 40% owned by the Schroder family. Graduates may even have the opportunity to meet the CEO.
- With over 200 years of experience and a stable ownership, they take a long-term view both on investments and in the people they hire.
The Technology & Change Graduate Programme & Placement:
- Change and innovation are at the very forefront of this 2 year, rotational graduate programme which embraces cutting edge technology and sees grads employing their problem-solving skills to deliver solutions and drive the business forward.
- You will undertake several rotations, providing you with insight into diverse areas of technology, and equipping you with the support necessary to undertake the job to the best of your ability.
- Rotations are flexible and there is a real commitment to adapting these to your personal areas of interest.
- Working in small teams gives focused attention on you, exposure to individuals in senior positions and the opportunity for rapid internal career progression.
- Chance to learn multiple different coding languages.
- As a test centre for Microsoft, graduates can make use of the latest technologies to work on live projects with real-life application.
- IMC qualification (and others suited to your specialism) supported.
- You will be at the forefront of developing new, strategic, state of the art architecture.
Is it right for you?
- Do you have a commitment to pursuing a long term career and living in Luxembourg?
- Are you interested in developing technology as well as in the financial industry? Do you have a logical and methodical way of thinking?
- You will have a commitment to working in technology and some past experience of coding in any language.
- This role requires individuals who thrive on problem-solving and are excited by the prospect of working with technology to deliver innovative solutions in the financial world.
- They are looking for graduates who have strong communication skills and the ability to be passionate, ambitious, and energetic.
How to apply:
Upload your CV here: http://bit.ly/2lTsGK8 quoting “ERASMUS” as the referral code. We will then progress your application with a view to shortlisting you for interview with Schroders. This is a free service. Please do not apply directly to Schroders.