We are looking for an enthusiastic student or recent graduate for an internship from 3 to 12 months (negotiable) to join our young team!
What we offer:
First of all, gaining local knowledge: you will start working together with the manager of the company (Alicia C.), and you will be given all the materials that explain our Andalusian lifestyle.
Second, understanding our tour style: creative, off the beaten path, personal.
Flexible working schedule
Work from home and site work
Young, little local company: you will learn all the required skills to grow a business from 0 to 100 as we have done.
Working together with the manager and owner of the company
What you will do:
- Offering tours: Málaga Highlights, Old Market tour, Gastronomy Experiences, Visit to Nerja, Ronda, Marbella…
- Learning abilities of a good tour guide such as group organizing and public speaking
- Improving the existing products
- Creating new tours and experiences
- Contacting providers and creating new agreements for new products and experiences
- Managing bookings and contact with the client
- Managing our collaborators’ schedule and making sure they get the contact details of the people booking our services
- Creating and publishing content for our social media and blog
- Promoting company events – giving out flyers and information about our tours and Málaga in general
Independent use of English is required. We are also looking for French and German speakers. Any additional language is a plus.