Málaga Adventures – company organizing guided tours, trips and events in the south of Spain.
Our mission is to offer you amazing moments in Andalusia, while discovering its authenticity and potential for your own adventures and making your journey unforgettable whether you are traveling alone, with family or your beloved pets.
The responsibilities involve:
- Learning our tours and brief history of Spain
- Learning abilities of a good tour guide such as group organizing and public speaking
- Improving your Spanish
- Taking photos of tours and events
- Accompanying the tour guide on trips to other cities in Andalucía
- Promoting company events – giving out flyers and information about our tours and Málaga in general
- Occasional help organizing events
- Working together with other interns
Independent use of English is required. Aditionally, we are looking for Italian, French and German speakers