What do we do?
South Tours commits to provide entertaining, and local high-quality products. Our mission is to carry enjoyable experience about Malaga and Andalucia in a responsive and amusing way, seeing its genuineness and possibilities. We are a young team desiring to meet people from other countries to show them Malaga in a different, fun way, creating an unforgettable experience and memories.
Who we are looking for?
- Currently enrolled student in a specialty of Tourism, Communication or similar
- Interested in meeting new people
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (Spanish would be a plus)
- Open-minded and well organized
- Positive and energetic person
- Someone who prefers working on a field, instead of sitting at the office
What will be your role?
- Assisting our tour guides
- Promoting efficiently our products
- Organizing and leading different events (tours, hostels activities, etc.)
Why should you apply?
- To understand the mechanisms of Tourism
- To get to know different cultures while working
- To have the funniest internship ever
What do we offer?
- 25-40 hours weekly commitment
- Flexible working time (includes evenings and weekends)
- Working in a positive and dynamic environment
- Working on a field
- An internship period from 2 up to 6 months
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected].