Tourism internship in Berlin/Warsaw/Madrid/Lisbon and online.
We are looking for an enthusiastic student that speaks English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (is not necessary to be a native speaker). Vocational or Bachelor or Master student.
• To write tourism articles.
• To write reports about flights in Europe.
• Handling of administrative tasks related to the role.
• Offer support to any department within the company providing advice and information as required.
• Assist in conducting risk assessments on all transportation in Europe.
• Data entry
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students’ needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]