With us you can do a voluntary internship, curricular internship (to get ECTS), extracurricular, Erasmus plus or Turing Scheme internships.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and short-cycle studies.
We are offering internship in Berlin/Warsaw/Madrid/Lisbon/Rome or Online
· To write tourism articles.
· To write reports about flights in Europe.
· Handling of administrative tasks related to the role.
· Offer support to any department within the company providing advice and information as required.
· Assist in conducting risk assessments on all transportation in Europe.
· Data entry
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students’ needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]