The candidate will support the staff of the Tourist Information Centre to provide people with all the information and tools available for a complete cultural and tourist use of the area (local attractions, points of interest, events and exhibitions, hotel accommodation opportunities, transport and services) and resolving issues related to travel and accommodation.
- Provide travel information to tourists, guests and visitors.
- Provide information and directions to visitors who call at the centre, as well as supplying information by telephone, letter or email.
- Plan and organize tourist itineraries
- Advise tourists on traffic regulations and local laws.
- Maintain records of tourists and visitors and their tour itineraries and collect feedback.
- Order and display a wide range of brochures and leaflets from hotels, tourist attractions, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Keeping up to date with the accommodation, places to visit, activities and events in the area.
Preparing mail shots and posting out information on social media.
The commitment is 24 H w/w with flexible shifts
Before applying, please check with the Erasmus Office of your university condition, requirements and financial support.
ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted for a skype interview.