FiBL is the European and worldwide leading institute on organic agriculture, animal welfare and agroecology. We work on applied research, innovative technologies, extension, training and information. We have offices in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Hungary and we recently opened the doors of our new umbrella organisation located in Brussels (see www.fibl.org).
You will work in a small and energetic team in the centre of Brussels and support the extended portfolio of scientific and dissemination activities of 270 experienced and professional specialists at the national FiBL institutes.
· Scientific or Engineering university degree (MSc), preferably related to agriculture, environmental or political sciences, geography, macro- or microeconomics or life sciences
· First experiences in conducting research, data preparation and drawing up of reports
· Organisational talent, team-oriented and reliable person
· Good communicational skills (written and oral)
· Experience to prepare presentation materials, flyers, short articles
· Experience with social media
· Good IT skills
· Oral and written fluency in English (German and/or French is an advantage).
· Support the day-to-day operation of the organisation
· Attend on internal and external meetings
· Organize events and set up meetings
· Assist in the development of communication materials
· Manage our website, social media profile and databases
· Support the activities of the projects developed by FiBL