International Relations Department of Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences is looking for a trainee in autumn semester 2019/2020 starting from November.
The minimum duration of the internship is 2 months and may be prolonged.
All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
The main tasks of the Trainee will be:
- Assisting in optimizing of existing processes in the department
- Implementation of current and new projects within Erasmus+
- Assistance in setting up new projects, events for students
- Assiting with visual identity tasks (posters, booklets, website, social media etc)
- English language (at least level B2) (Knowing additional languages would be an advantage)
- willingness to learn
- motivation and creativity
- interest in technology, media and marketing
- knowledge of Photoshop or any other graphic program.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Independence & responsibility;
- Young & enthusiastic team;
- multicultural environment
- cheap accommodation in our dormitory
- a mentor from ESN KUK who will help you during your stay in Klaipeda
Duration and the start of the internship might be flexible.
Apply by filling in online application form here https://www.kvk.lt/en/erasmus-application/ and we will contact selected applicant.