Seeking students interested in education, lifelong learning and learning design! Flexible start/end date.
About us: Bantani works in the lifelong learning field, supporting the development of skills and a mindset associated with entrepreneurship. We are a Belgian non-profit, which works across the globe. We work on changing the education field to infuse entrepreneurial skills such as creativity and vision, spotting opportunities, and problem solving. We are a leading organisation at EU policy level, contributing to thinking and development on entrepreneurial learning and education and economic development policy. We:
- Share information and expertise through networks, presentations and conferences;
- Develop online learning and run online communities of practice in the area of entrepreneurial learning;
- Advise governments on entrepreneurial learning;
- Carry out research on entrepreneurial learning;
- Develop and seek funding for new project collaborations with diverse EU and global partners.
We are an international, small but dynamic distributed team that works in English. Our current projects include:
- ELYME - Entrepreneurial capacity building for young migrants;
- EntreCompEdu – A project developing an entrepreneurial skills framework and professional development for educators in schools and TVET;
- CRADLE – Designing a teaching methodology that fosters entrepreneurial and language skills in primary school pupils;
We are a distributed organisation with team members in different cities. Our main office in in Tervuren, just on the edge of Brussels (with transport links into central Brussels). This role will be based there.
About the role
This learning development role is suitable for candidates who are interested in education, lifelong learning, and advocacy work. You will be an integral part to the team and use your education background to develop education and training concepts, activities or methods.
We are looking for a candidate with a growth mindset who is willing to expand their horizon and motivated to grow through effort. We can offer you diverse and in-depth engagement across our EU policy and projects activities, where you can build a strong portfolio of experience and skills. To help achieve this, we will develop a training programme with you to maximise the alignment between the work you undertake at Bantani with your skill-set, areas of interest and ambition. Experience of on-line learning is an advantage for this role. Your tasks might include:
- Research key themes around planned learning
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
- Create engaging learning activities
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
This is a 4+ month traineeship (with option to extend) funded via the Erasmus+ internship programme for current students or recent graduates.