Dear Traineeship Candidates,
As the Institute of Social Sciences at Karadeniz Technical University, we are offering traineeship positions within the body of our Institute.
Main responsibilities of the trainee will include the following:
- Assisting institute officers with office works such as documentation and archives, preparing content for web and social media
- Taking part in organisations/events for incoming/outgoing Erasmus+ students, making collaborations with institute students.
- Contributing to organisational work at the Institute
*If you desire, you can do research with our academics within the scope of your thesis project.
If you are interested in carrying out a traineeship period at our Institute within the framework of Erasmus+ Programme, please contact us through e-mail.
In order to evaluate your application and availability of a suitable traineeship position for you, we require that your application e-mail includes the following:
- Suggested dates of traineeship
- Your study field (which should be one of the following fields: Humanities, Languages and Literatue Science Areas, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Industrial Relations, Political Sciences, International Relations)
- Statement/Confirmation Letter from sending university that the student will be funded by the Erasmus+ Programme
Specific Requirements for Traineeship Positions
- Duration of the traineeship must be at least 2 months, longer stays can be possible as well.
- Only master and PhD students are eligible for the traineeship positions.
- The position will be unpaid, trainees are expected to receive Erasmus+ grant from their home universities.
Application e-mail to be sent to:
Lecturer Onur AYDIN - [email protected]
You will be notified by e-mail regarding the reception of your application to be evaluated by the relevant committee. Following the committee's evaluation, applicants will be informed about the committee's decision by e-mail.
If you have further questions, you may contact us through the same e-mail address mentioned above.
Karadeniz Technical University
Institute of Social Sciences