www.AuPair.com is one of the biggest sites opening the amazing world of au pairing! Au Pair jobs, tips for au pairs and host families, documents that are needed for the au pair stay and many other helpful tools can be found on AuPair.com.
- Translating of content into your native language
- Support in the writing of articles, posts and texts about the Au Pair program
- Improving the SEO optimization of existing content
- Taking care of website content and translation
- Researching on interesting trends about the Au Pair program
- Attending weekly formal and informal meetings
- Support in the maintenance of our platform AuPair.com and customer service
- Good (C1) knowledge of English AND: Polish, Chinese, Portuguese OR French native speaker (basic to good German skills are a plus) - Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement
- Perfect knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Accurate handling of research tasks
- Creative writing style and good phrasing
- European Union passport holder or EU student visa holder
- Ideally SEO knowledge, as well as experience in Social Media and WordPress, interest in the Au Pair topic
- Good social and communication skills
- When are you available to start the internship and for how long?
- We can offer this internship to EU citizens only and to students with a valid EU student visa.
- We prefer an on-site internship but can offer an online internship, if needed.
Working hours: 38/week
Time of employment: 1 to 6 months, preferably 3 months
Location: Germany; 50825 Köln, Helmholtzstr. 50, www.AuPair.com