EL-Translations, the first Greek translation company to achieve the ISO 17100:2015 certification, was established in 2001 in Paris. Since then we have collaborated with numerous companies and worked in many specialist areas. In 2005 our activities were transfered to Athens in order to meet the increasing demands of the local and international markets.
Our organisational skills combined with our technical know-how and high sense of responsibility have gained us a wide range of satisfied returning clients.
Given the high volume of requirements of the domestic and foreign markets, one of our main activities is the organisation of seminars for the professional training of both new and experienced translators.
In this context, we offer internship positions all year round that are directed to undergraduate, postgraduate or recently graduated students with solid knowledge of the English language, computer literacy and an insatiable desire to learn.
Translation Project Management Responsibilities:
- Contacting linguists for translation projects
- Assisting the project manager in coordinating projects
- Working with a wide range of CAT Tools
- Perform Quality Control (QC)
- Periodically translate technical texts
- IT skills
- Focus on details
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- Any other language, especially french or german, will be considered an asset
What we offer:
- Professional Training
- Opportunity to develop your language and digital skills
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly and international environment