Job ID: PAL003903
About UsFind what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Whether your interests lie in Life Sciences, Aerospace, Microelectronics or Food & Beverage, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us! To learn more about Pall, please visit https://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
The role will predominantly be focused on supporting design and draughting of Aerospace filtration product range.
- Working cooperatively with Chief and Principle Engineers to achieve modelling/drafting objectives accurately and in a timely manner.
- Taking ownership of modelling/drafting objectives for Pall Aerospace filter systems and associated products either against individual design specifications or as part of a broader system.
- Providing support during design, development, prototype and pre-production manufacture.
- Using customer specifications to select and size appropriate Pall Products in order to offer customer quotations.
- Supporting the focus on new projects to ensure they meet customer specification, competitive product cost, reliable products and on time delivery.
- Supporting the Chief and Principle Engineers to achieve a concurrent engineering holistic approach to new product involving all relevant specialist personnel.
- Supporting Chief and Principle Engineers to integrate lean manufacturing philosophy within the modelling/drafting process.
- Following relevant legal requirements and the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Reporting and addressing any safety defects.
You will be working towards a degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Plan and manage own workload to agreed deadlines.
- Takes a considered and logical approach to problem solving.
- Comfortable changing plans to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive for continuous improvement.
- Written and verbal communication.