Job ID: PAL003902
Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Whether your interests lie in Life Sciences, Aerospace, Microelectronics or Food & Beverage, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us! To learn more about Pall, please visit https://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
The role involves supporting, supervising or managing test and qualification programmes whilst dealing with technical queries for the Pall Aerospace engineering group. This will be a fully supported role with support from the qualification team members.
- Ensuring that qualification programmes are run smoothly and efficiently and that costs are minimised.
- Producing clear and professional technical documentation, while minimising the time taken to prepare and issue the documents.
- Ensuring tests are completely in line with the agreed test procedures and if not that a good explanation can be given as to why and lessons are learnt.
- Ensuring health and safety is paramount when completing test programmes and that all involved are suitably trained or informed.
- Communicating effectively with customers, the design engineering groups, suppliers, laboratory technicians and manufacturing staff.
The candidate will be studying a degree, preferably in Mechanical and/or Aerospace engineering disciplines, though other options are considered.
- Ability to manage projects and personnel.
- Ability to meet defined timescales and priorities.
- Ability to produce accurate and concise reports and maintain effective records.
- Good communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Financial awareness of engineering programmes.
- Capability to work effectively within a team and alone with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of a range of test and qualification procedures.
- Experience in flow and stress calculations, electrical theory, instrumentation and datalogging.
- Knowledge of product stressing methods, MOD(PE), CAA and EASA requirements.
- Quality Assurance procedures and ISO/BS standards.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and practices & design and engineering drawing practice.