Job ID: PAL003906
About UsFind what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Whether your interests lie in Life Sciences, Aerospace, Microelectronics or Food & Beverage, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us! To learn more about Pall, please visit https://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
You will report to our Sales Operations Manager and will be dealing with a whole range of tasks including technical quotations, liaison with customers and Pall sales colleagues and European distributors. Here, you will also gain exposure to our marketing, engineering and manufacturing operations through the delivery of quality service – and so you will learn a lot, quickly.
Main duties include:
- Using customer specifications to select and size appropriate Pall Products in order to offer customer quotations.
- Follow up quotations to secure orders.
- Contract review of orders for correct price, part numbers and conditions.
- Meeting the departmental and individual key performance indicators agreed with your Line Manager.
- Ensuring that all enquiries and orders are dealt with in accordance with the quality manual.
- Maintaining records of activities and storing them within the appropriate system databases.
- Directly responding to field customer questions on products in a timely manner.
- Liaising with manufacturing for customised solutions.
- Providing cover for other Internal Sales Engineers in their absence.
- To follow relevant legal requirements and the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- You will be working towards a degree in a STEM based discipline.
- You will be in your penultimate or final year of your degree (Bachelors or Masters).
- Eager to build comprehensive knowledge on the products offered by Pall
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively by telephone is essential.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- A positive attitude with the ability to embrace change within a busy sales office environment, and take ownership of issues until fully resolved.