INTERN OFFER IN
Department of Politics and International Relations
(Remote work also available)
Kindly inform you that this position is opened under the auspices of the Erasmus+ program. The program is open only for undergraduate and graduate (MA or PhD.) students who are currently enrolled in any universities of the member and candidate countries of the European Union.
Otherwise, your application will be considered null and void.
The department of Politics and International Relations has a temporary vacancy for an Intern. Your role is to support the chair of the department in providing guidance to future students and activities providing by the department itself.
Being an intern is a great way to impress employers and provides you excellent working experience in an office environment. Besides professional skills you will gain through this experience, you will also have advantages, such as
- ECTS credits, which can be transferred to your home university.
- Shared office with fully equipped desk (phone, stationery etc.)
- Affiliation to the department
- Office training courses
Please find below the description of duties and responsibilities of your future internship.
The department of Politics and International Relations is looking for an Assistant Administrative Officer for a fixed period starting a.s.a.p. and long term internee preferred.
The department of PIR has been engaged in organizing international academic meetings, conferences, workshops, and solo talks on critical global issues. Eminent national and international scholars, noted public figures, prominent policymakers, and parliamentarians have been frequent participants in the department’s academic activities.
Short link http://www.ankaramedipol.edu.tr
Duration: Long term internship preferred
Tasks will be carried out by the trainee as follows:
- Provide assistance to faculty members or staff with the field research
- Help to develop the the department’s programs teaching materials such as syllabus, visual aids, answer keys, supplementary notes, and course websites
- Assist academic activities organized by the university and the department
- Assist the chair of the department
- Assist the management of social media accounts
- Provide assistance in updating the department’s web site
- Various administrative duties;
- At least fifth term undergraduate and graduate (MA and Ph.D.) students
- Excellent communication and computer skills;
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills in English - competent in MS Office programmes.
- Highly organized, accurate and structured way of working;
- Proactive and independent working style;
- Have expertise with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube;
- Self-starter, positive attitude, flexible, team player
- Interested in working in an international environment