Crafton is a web-design agency that is looking for interns that are willing to work and develop themselves in an international environment within the Erasmus+ program. In Crafton, we are storytellers, as we create stories about brands and help our customers to be part of it.
We are looking for ambitious students, eager to research and learn. Not only do we look for interns that are interested in gaining departmental experience, but we want our interns to be willing to develop their communication skills to become better individuals. Prior knowledge of UX/UI is necessary, as the internship is focused on providing the student with corporate experience.
The internship period is flexible and can be extended, and it can be done remotely or on-site.
Possible tasks (in teams and/or individually):
- Web Analysis/ Audits (Information architecture, google analytics, benchmarking, Krug’s test and Nielsen Heuristics)
- Creating wireframes
- Creating prototypes
- Social media graphics
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain real-life experience within international business markets
- Practical usage of UX/UI skills
- Possibility to develop and get promoted
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Young environment – where you can express your thoughts and produce innovative ideas to implement within the company
- Freedom of work
- Flexible work
- A recommendation from the company’s CEO
The position is unpaid, however, an Eramus+ grant is possible
- You can send your application to: [email protected]. Portfolio mandatory.