Work as a Video Content Creator and Editor in all phases of video production, creating informational/tutorial videos. Your tasks will include, but not limited to the following:
- Create, shoot, record and edit video content to build a wide range of informational videos
- Scripting, storyboarding and creating digital content
- Assembling all necessary raw footage
- Digitally editing files to put together the sequence of a video and deciding what's usable
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Synchronizing sound with video and create any related subtitles
Requirements for application*:
- Cover Letter: Please detail how your previous experiences relate to the description of the internship.
- Written Essay/Description: Find two tutorial videos (preferably about software) from the internet: one good and one bad. Describe briefly why these are examples of a good and a bad tutorial. Be specific and explain how you would improve/fix them. Show us your keen eye for details and creative streak!
*Applicants without these two requirements will be rejected.
Work will be tailored according to the capabilities and career growth potential of the candidate as well as company requirements.
Field of Study: Media Design, Visual Communication, Film Production or similar fields