Jobspin.cz is a fast-growing local job board. Our main focus is advertising of job vacancies and internships for foreigners and multilingual people in the Czech Republic. Become a part of our team as a video content creator!
What will you do:
- create YouTube marketing content (interviews with foreigners, events videos)
- create video shoots, including all pre-production tasks as well as any and all production tasks during video shoots
- manage set and prop organization
- coordinate video projects
- assist with concept brainstorming and execution of video concepts
- assist on all other production coordination tasks, including scheduling and research
- You might be occasionally asked to help us with our other social media content and off-line marketing activities
Apply for the position if you are:
- entitled to participate in Erasmus+ program
- fluent in English (Italian, German, French or Russian is a big +)
- passionate about video making
- have experience in editing videos and creating marketing content
- enthusiastic and creative person (you will be creating content in 95% in English)
- capable researcher
- have basic understanding and interest of / in marketing, international business, job market or recruiting
- active and communicative with an aesthetic eye
- creative & innovative (not just a phrase - we are seeking active people who will bring new ideas to the business)
- precise and punctual (you are capable of meeting deadlines)
What we offer:
- real experience in digital content marketing, video making, web marketing & with SEO strategies
- chance to become an independent video maker
- better understanding of the Czech and Slovak market
- great item for your CV
- we are open to help with various school / thesis projects
- guidance and assistance so that you learn as much as you can working for us
- welcome support - assistance with finding a new apartment, fixing transport pass, pre-arrival basic Czech lessons possible via Skype
You will be working about 6-8 hours a day including field work regarding video making.
The internship start is in April. You should be able to stay with us at least 6 months (ideally 12 months).
We will contact the successful candidates to arrange a Skype interview as soon as possible.
I certify that the information I supplied above is true and accurate and I agree that Jobspin International s.r.o. Březina 58, 666 01, company registration no.: 03092658, tax identification no.: CZ03092658, will use it for 30 days for processing in order to evaluate the candidate for the internship opening.
I have been informed of my rights according to Act No 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data. I have been informed about the right to withdraw my consent at any time. The data stored by Jobspin International s.r.o. will be deleted if requested by the applicant by contacting us via email to [email protected].
I provide this information voluntarily and in my own interest.
Compensation: No financial compensation