Video Editor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site (If Needed).
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Work with our creative teammates.
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team.
- Follow the company's brand guidelines.
- Present to senior management.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy.
Video Editor job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Graduate or similar degree.
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment.
- Creative thinker.
- Good time-management skills.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe tools.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required:
At UIZ, you will spend the fall gaining real-world experience, working on real projects and learning from a genius group of designers (at least we think so). We make sure you walk away with a better understanding of design in all areas, including branding, web design, digital marketing, and print design. Join us! B2B collaboration support Operations optimization and implementation Product and technology development External events and market outreach Supply chain and logistics management