- We are looking to provide an internship opportunity to a keen and passionate individual who wants to boost their CV and test out their video editing skills in a challenging environment. Day to day tasks will be different depending on the situation but ideally, we would like someone to provide support for a variety of video needs.
- Depending on your performance, you will have an opportunity to switch your internship to our employee! This is an unpaid internship at the initial stage, there will be a salary after we launch.
- Previous experience in video editing and graphic design, voluntarily or through personal experience is adequate.
- Positive attitude and willing to work under pressure/deadlines.
- Edit short-form video content for social media channel.
- Edit long-form video content for social and broadcast channel.
- Ability to commit 15-20 hours per week.
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently, prioritize, and stay focused.