Online since the year 2000, Deejaybooking.com is a Brussels based online booking platform for international artists, with a main focus on producer/deejays.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a person who wants to become part of a small team, is dynamic and has a great team spirit. We are up for a new project and would be happy to have somebody who is willing to help us to design, set-up, execute, monitor and optimize video marketing campaigns for social media in order to generate customers & revenue and build brand value for the agency, the platform and the deejays.
What will your internship be about:
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
• Conceive, video marketing campaigns and ensure alignment with business objectives and budget
Produce video and/or audio edits consisting of cuts, dissolves, fades, wipes or with other special transitional elements
Design, set-up, execute and monitor in collaboration with the communication-, and sales manager, social media marketing campaigns, with the video material, using relevant tools
• Create various short video clips showcasing different perspectives of the same artist. The target is to promote 5 different artists throughout the internship.
• Edit existing video footage, together with new video material and audio productions of the artist, that you develop, into short clips to market the artist on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linked In.
- Make appropriate adjustments to media such as color correction, sizing of video, character generated content, and timing
- Support the development creative content and drafts scripts
- Creates promotional products video and instructional video content
- Handling multiple assignments simultaneously and deliver on time—while upholding the creative vision
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong eye for details
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required
What do we expect from you?
• Experienced and passionate about creating and editing video stories, clips.
• Defining business objectives in collaboration with the other team members.
• Analytically minded with an interest in website and web campaign analysis programs (e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords)
At least 1 year of video editing experience
Adobe Premiere Pro (Preferred)
Final Cut Pro
Please attach artwork portfolio
• Develop your project management skills
• Analytical and conceptual skills; logical thinker; strategic mind set
• Structured approach; process oriented; able to prioritize
• High degree of accuracy; eye for detail; accountable
• Solid communication skills; able to transform thoughts into presentation material
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must. French and/or Dutch and Spanish or any other languages are considered as a plus.
• Having a great interest, passion for and knowledge about electronic music, festivals and events would be required
Conditions and what is in it for you?
• A possibility of getting involved in a creation of a start-up
• Getting to know different sides of business (PR, Management, business administration etc.)
How to apply
Please write us on [email protected] enclosing your CV and a brief covering letter (no more than 1 side of A4), setting out what makes you interested and right for the post.
Would you have any questions about the internship please contact us