Looking to explore a new place and grow professionally? Does Bunguo and green land sound interesting for you? What about an Erasmus internship in the capital of Ireland?
We are looking for a passionate individual with a big love for technologies as much as we do!
Ideally, we aim to find storytellers who believe in impactful campaigns. The internship would be more than editing and mounting videos, we believe in the potential of creative talents.
Criteria: Students enrolled at Bachelor's degree or Master's degree program eligible for Erasmus internship
Company: Bunguo is an initiative that was envisioned by Burcu Dedeoglu. It is an innovative service designed to utilize mobile application technology to bring about a lasting solution for international students with the dream of studying in Ireland. Bunguo is a concept that enables students to access all the resources and information required to apply for language courses, undergraduate, masters, and PhD programs in Ireland. Unlike other traditional agencies, Bunguo app serves as a one-stop solution that embarks on the journey with the student from the beginning to the end.
The internship can be tailored to personal interest & capabilities and could include development & support of the website design, SEO optimization, blog creation, training materials, social media management.
The duration of the internship is flexible (2 months minimum, longer periods preferred)
- Video creator, video editor or graphic designer
- English language or any other additional language is a plus
- Knowledge in web design/ WordPress (experience is a plus)
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator &/or Premiere PRO, could be also DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut PRO
- Skills in motion graphics (would be a huge plus, however motivation to learn and improve is welcomed)
- Basic familiarity with print design, animation, formats, and production
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious, proactive and open-minded
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain project confidentiality
- Great location to learn and build up experience from the local startup community, infrastructure, and network
- Great location for work/life balance. The office is situated in the centre of the city (access to restaurants, places for entertainment, parks, lake)
- Professional and intercultural experience in innovation, crowdfunding
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours/work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real-life projects
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- Friendly international team
Please note before applying to this internship:
- An internship is an opportunity to experience and perform within a job role/function within an operating company
- The internship is unpaid and you will need to apply for an Erasmus grant/scholarship in order to participate
- You should be able to communicate in English, hence, you will be able to enhance your business fluency
- We provide focus and enhance highly motivated individuals to a higher level of performance, we may provide more advanced preparation for higher roles profiles