You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create and assemble together all our video content
- Develop stories that will interest our public sphere
- Plan video shoots (e.g. scout, select and reserve shoot locations)
- Prepare scripts, storyboards and the budget of a video production
- Record and edit video and sound projects
- Select the program format for the final output and the creation of static and motion graphics
- Set deadlines and select optimal forms of the media for our projects
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in film, art, theater or in a relevant field
- Proven experience in filming
- Very good understanding of various camera types
- Excellent knowledge of editing software (e.g. Final Cut, Adobe Premiere & After Effects, or similar)
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Result driven and creative thinking
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
- Good communication skills in English
Groupnow offers you as an intern self-responsibility within all tasks, own
decision-making, working in a young international team, a flexible timetable, participation on our
events and meetings, feedback on a regular basis, experience and knowledge sharing and training
on different subjects and programs.
The minimum time period of an internship is two months. Usually our interns stay between three to
six months. Interns should be currently enrolled at a University (bachelor or master), or have finished
their degree within the last year. Interns must bring their own laptops. The Internship is UNPAID.
Apply only if you are interested in internship under ERASMUS PROGRAM.
We can help finding accommodation.