Video production/editing internship: do your compulsory internship at AccessEast, Berlin!
At AccessEast, you won’t be making teas and coffees or printing out documents: we are looking for curious interns who are willing to take on new responsibilities. We are a small translation agency in Berlin, and we translate a variety of documents into all world languages, for startups like Honeypot and Bolt as well as for medium-sized German companies and big corporations such as Forbes. We are currently working on a video campaign, which you will be able to play an important role in.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinating the filming of 1-3 minute-long videos with our manager, which will provide information on the topics of foreign languages, translation, internationalisation and economics
- Editing the recorded videos
- Project management tasks if necessary, such as recruiting translators and communicating with clients. We will discuss with you individually to what extent you would like to gain experience of other areas.
What we are looking for:
- You’re studying a creative subject and are looking for a place to do your compulsory internship where your creativity will be valued and you can put it to practice in different ways
- You are interested in foreign languages, internationalisation, culture and economics, and you would like to obtain experience in the area of economics
- You are driven, open, reliable and appreciate clear communication
- You aren’t afraid to take on responsibility and enjoy working independently
- You already have experience of video editing
- You are interested in B2B marketing
- You are fluent in German (C1), English (C1) and possibly also another language e.g. French, Spanish, Russian
What we can offer:
- Your own video project, where you can let your creativity loose, while having the opportunity to work closely with the manager
- Coaching throughout the internship to assist you in achieving your career goals, including a discussion at the beginning of the internship about what you would like to get out of your time at AccessEast and which directions you would prefer to work in
- A working environment in which you will be able to influence our processes and projects with your own ideas and creativity
- Work in a small team, where the results of your work will be directly visible
- Membership at Factory Berlin (Business Club), where our office is located. Here, we will be able to introduce you to other startups from various different branches to expand your professional network
- Flexible start and end dates for your three-month internship (full-time), with the option of doing a part-time internship instead
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions about this internship, please contact our manager Ellen de Visser: [email protected]