We believe in the power of good music and good content creation. An innovation borne out of passion for new and emerging music, and efforts to revolutionize the way new music and content is discovered and consumed, WPGM provides a relevant platform and service, via media and publishing, digital PR and publicity, radio and TV plugging, and social media marketing, to promote, support and raise awareness for the best new music, artists and lifestyle content.
Already with an established solid platform of over 100,000 monthly visits, over 25,000 Twitter followers, over 40,000 Facebook fans and over 20,000 Instagram fans, WPGM – as a trend setter and taste-maker since its first iteration in 2009 – is out to further up the ante in disseminating and promoting relevant new media and content to its global audiences.
In the short years of existence, WPGM has garnered numerous media support and acknowledgment from industry peers and stalwarts as a respected brand within the online media, publishing and PR landscape. We are one of the UK’s most sought after media, publishing and digital PR services companies. Our media arm functions online via www.wepluggoodmusic.com and www.conversationsabouther.net, with future expansions into TV, Radio and Print content.
Our PR services arm functions within the digital music PR and social media marketing spaces in the UK and West Africa, with a view to expanding into Europe and America, while continuing to build our digital music PR services/activities in the UK and West Africa. We are also looking at expanding into digital PR/Publicity for corporate brands and events in the UK and Africa.
Regarding our videographer and editor job role, please find below some job specifications and responsibilities.
Please note that this opportunity will be unpaid.
1. Plan, produce, shoot and edit video content to brief and deliver within deadline
2. Creating storyboards that effectively communicate ideas and narrative
3. Experience in shooting original content and a great eye for detail
4. Proficient in shooting with DSLRs as well as cinema cameras
5. Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control
6. Good visual and audio sensibilities
7. Work with talent to shoot and film in-studio or on-location
8. Proficient in video production and editing tools and software such as Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro
9. Operates and maintains cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
10. Ideas led, creative, and able to work well under pressure
11. Good attention to detail; you catch the little things that others often miss
12. Be a strong team player
13. Show good time management and prioritisation skills
14. Have a demonstrable ability to develop your skills further with training and support
If this of interest to you, please send an email to [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.