Valencia Language Exchange (VLE) is looking for a creative part-time videographer for its events, trips. If you like to work with a lovely team of marketing and do all the video work, from filming to editing, this is your job.
It is a unique internship, absolutely not a 9 to 5 job, where you will learn a lot, have fun, meet locals and international people, practice Spanish and other languages, (VLE) is the right address. VLE collaborates with the State ministry of education, and many public & private schools, so your internship certificate will have a good level.
Our association offers different services, such as:
Parties, events, and trips many other activities with the purpose of connecting locals with foreigners.
Benefits - why working at VLE is advantageous:
- You´ll have the chance to meet new people from all over the world
- You will have a chance to work in the office in an international environment
- You can improve your English as well as Spanish
- Have the opportunity to learn a lot from the organization and the people who work there
- You can enjoy the activities and trips that we make
Our team needs a new intern who will be responsible for making some promotional videos of our language exchange events and different excursions. All the video material will be published on our social media accounts and our website.
A perfect candidate would be someone who is:
- Studying filming/production/photography/journalism/design area
- Familiar with using a professional camera and have experience with photo and video-editing programs
- Familiar with different video formats on social media
- Friendly and have good social skills
- Excellent in organization, and time management
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail
- Speaking fluent English (and Spanish - un poquito, would be great!)
- Open-minded and like the international environment
- Passionate for traveling/photography/video making
- Enjoying while working
- Help in organizing and creating videos /photos for new events and activities
- Attending our events/trips, taking photos, and recording videos with a camera
- Editing the videos from the trips, events and publishing them on different channels
- Supporting our team in all the tasks that are necessary
Please send your CV as well via email at: [email protected]